Peggy Hamilton, Founder and Director of GoodLife Senior Home Care is a Certified Personal Trainer, Group Exercise Instructor and Licensed Massage Therapist. She has over 40 years experience working in the Fitness & Wellness Industry.
Peggy has shared her fitness and wellness knowledge and expertise at: Quail Valley River Club, Sea Oaks, Orchid Island, John’s Island and the Jungle Club in Vero Beach, Florida.
Peggy Hamilton’s current certifications:
- NASM National Academy of Sports Medicine – Personal Trainer Certification #1501216380
- AFAA Athletics & Fitness Association of America – Primary Group Exercise Certification #1160013399
- National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork NCBTMB #559284-08
- Florida Massage Therapist License #MA54047
- CPR, AED, & First Aid Certified
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Domestic Violence
- HIPAA (legal rights of Patients)
- PT Liability Insurance
Past Certifications include:
- AFAA – Personal Trainer & Step Certifications
- ACE – American Council on Exercise- Group Exercise
- Mat Pilates
- Yogafit Levels I & III
- AIS – Active Isolated Stretching
- Senior Exercise
- Sports Nutrition
Peggy has trained Seniors in private homes since 1994.
She uses “non-machine” equipment for her clients providing functional training tools such as; tubing, hand-weights, therapy balls, rollers and steps. She is happy to help Seniors learn to help themselves.